Monday 18 March 2013

Bad Blogger's Bad Weeks...

Sorry I've been MIA for almost 2 weeks. I feel so bad from not posting . I promise there are a list of excuses;
  1. It's almost easter half term- lots of college work has been given these past two weeks as we are finishing two subjects by Friday so its an overload of work. This means I have been endlessly tired.
  2. Two people are leaving my work's- I'm not a big fan of my job, I believe you have to have a passion for the work you are doing for it to be done well and for you to be motivated to do it. I am niether to Jewellery, unless its costume jewellery. But feeling guilty about this, I have a colleague who is leaving, and another that was dismissed but now has been brought back...so there have been alot of hours I've had to cover.
  3. Had friends and family down- now like anyone, I'm sure you know this comes first. After all the work is done, money has gone they'll still be there. So spend it with them while you can.
  4. Some arse reversed into my car when it was parked on my drive and drove off without so much as note. Thank you my light is now broken.

Coming soon; lots of posts to make up for my bad blogging. Promise ♥

3 comments:

  1. Are we on parallel wave lengths?

    I have been soooooo absent from my blog because

    -I have been sick for 10 days going on 11
    -My family moved from the midwest & moved in with us (stressful)
    -I have been interviewing for jobs right and left
    -I have been working 48 hours a week.

    I think we bloggers deserve a break now and again.

    (although I did just do a new post yesterday at zealouslyzika.com)

    I hope life slows down for you and gives you a breather!

    I miss your posts.

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have to take breaks from blogging, when your heart is not in it, then it has to be put aside until you are again (if ever) I have had moments. Hope everything is getting better now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments :) That's exactly how I've been feeling. I love blogging but days go by when I just didn't feel like it, too lazy to post anything hate this feeling. Hoping it's gone now so I can get back to normal. Hopefully I have the effort to be back to normal :) ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete