Sunday 11 November 2012

My week...

On Monday I was sunbathing on the beach in the Dominican Republic
On Tuesday I lacked 36 hours of sleep after a 9 hour horrific night time plane journey
On Wednesday I went down to London for a University open day and saw where I will be for the next 4 years of my life- fingers crossed?
On Thursday I slept till 12pm and had chocolate cake. Then got coffee from Starbucks. It was a productive day.
On Friday I went to take my dogs for a walk and trapped my finger in the boot of my car... I'm now scared I will lose my nail :(
On Saturday I spent all day putting Christmas decorations up at work- It's Mid November!
Sunday is rememberence day. Enough said ♥

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice blog! Follow you now and it would be great if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow already xmas decoration :D like that! it's the most amazing time of the year!!

    fashionalps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete