Wednesday 30 January 2013

Procrastinating....

I don't think I'm one of those people who can do the same thing too long... actually it's a fact.
I get bored. Easily when I'm having to do something again and again that is unapologetically dull.
As you've probably guessed I'm bored. And found myself here. Distracted? Procrastinating? Both. Yes. Doing college work is so boring. writing the same thing over and over again. I have had a week to do this and always find myself doing it last minute, I must thrive on pressure. Actually I think it's just knowing there is no way of getting out of it tonight- must be done. I even managed to bake muffins in this time. Wow I'm bored.
Help me. Follow me, talk to me, tell me about you!
Answer below to stop my boredom ♥
  1. Single or attached?
  2. Living in..?
  3. Favourite movie?
  4. Worst fashion faux pas?
  5. What were you doing 5 minutes before you started typing your answers to this post?

4 comments:

  1. attached
    portland
    big fish
    underwear showing (thong, bra---trashy)
    reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute muffins! I love finding new blogs!

    Married
    Life in Arizona
    Eeeks, so hard - I Love Definitely, Maybe
    Jeans and tennis shoes or sneakers makes me think of a tourist

    Visit me at sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/
    At work just doing my job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Attached
    2. Kazanlak, Bulgaria
    3. The Pirates of Carribean..maybe
    4. Lace dresses
    5. Reading other blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. married
    jersey
    -
    -
    stole a sip or two of my son's juice

    ReplyDelete