Friday 6 April 2012

A Great Day...

Today is Good Friday, which means that Easter is this weekend, which means I get to spend time with the family. As its a bank holiday today, we are all at home baking cakes, watching movies and just having a laugh over tea's and coffees. Normally at the weekends I'm working or I have coursework to do, but as I'm on Easter Holiday, like most of you; I get to have the weekend off to relax. What would you're perfect weekend would involve? Let me know! Here are just a few things that I love and what would be involved on a great day for me.
A great sunday 
  • Glamour & Vogue magazines
  • Strawberries, meringue and whipped Cream
  • Flufffy boots slippers
  • Ipod filled with music
  • Starbucks Frappacino
  • Cushions and blankets at home
  • Laughter and love with the family.   

No comments:

Post a Comment