Wednesday 25 April 2012

Night Out...

So I'm sick. I have a nasty cold and as a result I am wrapped in a blanked with tissues and chocolate watching dopey romantic films instead of getting ready for a night of drinking and clubbing. But since I'm forced to stay in, here is what I could have worn for a night out.
For me, legs have to be on show, I'm not one to where leggings and jeans when going dancing so dresses, skirts and shorts are my go-to bottoms. The downside to dresses is you can only wear it once or twice a year, where as with skirts and shorts all you have to do is change the top and heels and you've got a brand new outfit, but with a dress it is the 'safe' option and the most girliest!There are too many pretty dresses for me to show you so until another post, here I am just going to show you what looks good on the bottoms. Take a look at what's in store if you're looking for inspiration ♥

The Bodycon Skirt
       
Available at H&M  (Picture one & Two) or with some glitter available at Topshop

The Pleated Skirt

Available at Forever21 (Picture one and two) or with block colour pink available at miss selfridges

Sequins and lace shorts
 
















Sparkly, sexy sequin shorts are just the perfect party wear, get some like Nicole Scherziner from ASOS



















So gorgeous, lace must be the girliest fabric around and I can't wait to get myself a pair of lace shorts like these from River Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment