Friday 13 April 2012

Vintage...

After finding a new blog love, i have fallen in love with Vintage styling.
I discovered the blog 'Rockstar Diaries' by Naomi Davis and her husband, it is a family blog of their life from when they first got engaged, 4/5years ago, to modern day where they have a house, a dog and their second baby on the way. It is not focused on the fashion but her life in the USA, however as she is repeatedly taking photos of her and her family you get to see her clothes she wears and her easy going comfortable look which i thoroughly adore!

I've always had blouses as they're easy to wear with leggings, their smart for work and they're comfortable! So as the vintage look contains lost of blouses i found that they're alot girlier with frills, bows and polko dots- they are on my wishlist. 
The downside to this discovery is that many department stores have the new SS12 range in which contains alot of paisley, plain bold vest tops and cropped tops, don't have alot of vintage-style blouses and cardigans. It seems I will have to search hard for something special. Here's a quick look of what I'm searching for right now. I already found a gorgeous vintage cardigan in H&M last week which reminds me so much of the Chanel style in black and white- but i love the bubblegum pink (seen below). Let me know what you think of the style ♥


 



All the lovely ladies/wardrobe wizards at http://www.chictopia.com/


And here is the gorgeous Naomi with a few pictures I stole (hope she doesn't mind) from her beautiful blog Rockstar diaries, check it out; http://www.taza-and-husband.blogspot.co.uk ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment