Friday 6 April 2012

SS12; Mint Green...

The Spring and Summer collection of 2012 is filled with the new beautiful colour of Mint Green.
The runway was filled with garnments of this new vibrant colour and is now being displayed in all the department stores. I know I'm going to be seeing a lot of people in this colour without even knowing they are in the trend. Heres a little collection I made of how gorgeous the mint green looks on these clothes, accessories and jewellery items and what types of things (If I had all the money to get them) I would be getting.
Mint Green SS12
Dress;                 Bank of Fashion
Blazer;               Topshop
Top;                    Miss Selfridge
Jeans;                 Oasis
Scarf;                  Forever 21
Nail Varnish;       OPI
Bag;                    ChloĆ©
Heels;                 ASOS
Sunglasses;        Raybans

No comments:

Post a Comment