Friday 28 September 2012

Exhausted...

Last night I had about 4 hours of sleep. It was one of those tossing and turning all nighters- frustrating, pointless and tiring. 
So here I am, exhausted with no pretty pictures, no thorough research and no amusing anecdote. Sorry. I promise to do better next time. 
But just for your interest here are a few things you may or may not know about me;
I love Coke- I have a caffeine addiction. In winter and at work I drink coffee. 
I've never had an Iphone or Blackberry-not from lack of wanting one though.
I once cried when I was driving and the driver infront ran over a squirel. 
I love Gerbera Dasies, but have only had them once from my dad. 
I still don't know what to do with my life- and I have a month to decide.
I sometimes think I'm adopted, due to my green eyes and their blue eyes- I sometimes wish it was true.
I'm short. Just like my brother, my mother and my father. We're all short.
I have only 4 books on my shelf, but have read about 400 from the library.
I wish they'd make an up to date polaroid camera so I didn't have to use a computer software instead.
I seem shy, but at home I'm the opposite.
I hate champagne but pretend I adore it.
I love cake but only at Christmas and Birthdays. 
I can't stand rude people, what is the point of being rude? Show manners!
I love dancing. Growing up I did Tap, Ballet, Irish, Street and Gymnastics (which I know itsn't dance but I just like to brag about that)
And there is even more...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment