Sunday 30 September 2012

The Collar...

A trend that has started this year and is sneakily increasing it's fame is the collar. 
Fashion styles started with the Peter Pan collar on most shirts and blouses that expanded to dresses-Which you can see how it looks gorgeous from a previous post (click here). Then chunky collar necklaces were brought out to wear over high neck tops, jumpers and dresses. And now finally proper collars are being sewed into clothes and/or bought seperately to add to any item of clothing to make an original piece from the rest. 
Personally, I didn't think it's something i'd ever wear - just simply because it's probably not something I could pull off, however I am loving it on most people who style it and I'm glad to see a new trend that is different and quirky and individual from anything else. So if I find the right sweater or see a cute dress- I might follow the trend and get myself a collar ♥
 Get this collar from ASOS

 Get this collar from H&M

 Get this collar from BooHoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment