Saturday 1 September 2012

The last supper...

Last night, us 12 girls (my closest friends and I) had a fairwell meal at a fancy restaurant as 7 of them are going to University this year, 3 of us are going next year and 2 of them are going into full time work it seemed as though this was the last time we'd all be together. As 12 is a big group I think it's going to be hard to stay as close as we are when we live apart and across the country. I love them so much and wish them will and hope to stay in contact for as long as possible. I can't believe we're all official adults now and have to stand on our own two feet, live our own life, make our own mistakes and choose our own path. It's very scary and really sad to be leaving that chapter of my life. I have another year of college to go however so I know it's going to be a hectic one and kind of hoping it goes by quite quick so I can officially be my own person. To all my lovelies starting a new chapter that may be scary, sad or/and stressful- Good luck, I love you and wish you all so much happiness! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment