Friday 17 August 2012

Colourful scarves...

I know it's August, but the dark skies and heavy rains have got me thinking it's Autumn already! Even though i'm still waiting for summer to get started so I can wear shorts and sandals and lounge around in the grass, I do love Autumn; the colours in the trees, the new season coats and the colourful layered knits.
What I'm looking into already is scarves. I think they always style up an outfit and with a bold colour they make anyone look original and desirable. While I wait for them to come out for Autumn/Winter 2012, here is previous looks that I will be matching ♥

 Rachel Bilson
Blake Lively
 Sarah Jessica Parker

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook
    group. Chat soon!

    my site :: knitwear scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely of you! You have no idea how much simple comments like these light up my day! Thank you so much for even liking my blog how sweet of you for wanting to donate- I had no idea this existed and it is so needed for a poor student like me. I have set it up now so thanks for letting me know and I hope for your visists again :) ♥

    ReplyDelete