Wednesday 29 August 2012

Peter Pan Collar Dress...

I've recently grown an obsession with outfits with a Peter Pan collar. I'm on the look out for a dress with one as I think the blouses and dresses are so cute and girly that it is a must for my wardrobe. I did a post on Vintage wear and how I think that blouses and dresses with frills and collars and buttons look so pretty that I think this Peter Pan collar is very similar- I'm on the lookout and hunting through the shops to add this look to my future outfits. But for now here are the current dresses available ♥
Both dresses; Zara

Dress 1; H&M                                       Dress 2; Missguided.com

Dress 1; Mywardrobe.com                      Dress 2; Karen Millen

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the such a lot important info for me.
    And i'm satisfied reading your article. But should commentary on few normal issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    Also visit my blog ... karen millen clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hard for the lady in the black and white dress

    ReplyDelete