Friday 24 August 2012

I was bad...

I've had a couple days off work this week with nothing to do-it seems like ages since I last did nothing, and as this was so alien to me I was drawn to a bad thing in easy access that I shouldn't have done... I did online shopping.
I thought about going out and window shopping, not spending any of my hard earned money unless there was something I really needed- like a new pair of jeans, my last ones ripped so it's an obvious choice. But then I decided; "Why change out of my PJ's and walk around spending money on fuel and carparking when I can sit right here and shop?" Which cost me lots of money... I'm hoping it will all be okay when the clothes come and I realise I did a good thing and have gorgeous outfits that will- most likely impossibly- squeeze into my already overflowing wardrobe. But right now I'm avoiding my online bank and ATM machines... and I didn't get a single pair of jeans ♥

2 comments:

  1. I think that's totally okay. If you haven't spent more money than you have (I always have a little "extra" on my banc account, a sum - for me its 1000 Euro that I never want to be underneath, in case of "I-don't-know-what-happens" - and I transfer a certain amount every time I receive my money to my savings account) - and the money that's left, is left for spending on beautiful things (and of course the rent of the apartment etc... ) - what did you buy? I'd love to see the things you ordered!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita!
    I know what you mean, I do the same but I'd love to be the kind of person that saved every money they make so they can buy bigger things- like holidays! haha.
    Will do a post on the things I bought when they arrive, it's mostly tops but I can't wait untill they're here. Thanks for your comment- hope you like the next ones!
    Natalie ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete